Set the Scene Package
The Set The Scene brings your world building or original characters to life. We combine various elements to match your vision from character descriptions, clothing, poses, and setting. And of course, as with all our products, we keep our emphasis creating the most marketable cover for your genre to wow the readers.
Each project starts with professional consultation to achieve your vision.
This package works best for fantasy and science fictions genres where costumes, scenes and character visual impressions are integral to the story.
Front (ebook) cover design
• Extensive digital manipulation (clothing, setting, armour, pose creation, features/faces)
• Professional blending of various sources (photographic, illustration, 3d)
• Professional typography design
• 3 Rounds of Revisions
• Fast Turn around: within twenty business days
• Ten cover sizes optimized and labeled for popular ebook vendors
• Print wrap upgrade available for $75
• Bonus Audio Book cover
• Bonus Title graphic for you book
• Bonus Horizontal sliver graphic ( artwork only)
• $25 Discount on subsequent series books
Print Wrap Upgrade available for $75 and includes
• Front cover extension into spine/back
• Correct sizing of spine/back dimensions
• Professional type setting for back copy text
When I first approached Fiona Jayde Media for cover design services, I thought I knew what my book needed and was fairly nervous to hand it off to another creative. However, not long into her collaborative process, it was readily apparent that House of Bastiion belonged in her hands all along. Fiona works like a ying yang, filling the gaps of your imagination, flattering what you already see and defining what you cannot. Somehow, she took my spastic ramblings and compressed them into a diamond, adding just the right amount of pressure when needed to ensure the only outcome possible was the arresting beauty now seated on the cover on my novel. In truth, my success can only be attributed to Fiona’s, as her artwork was the linchpin of my marketing campaign. Were it not for her ingenuity, diligence, and touch of wizardry, no one would have given House of Bastiion a second look. Standing before the roar of applause and admiration for her masterpiece, I certainly hope my pages do it justice.