Digital Canvas Package
The Digital Canvas package focuses on strong visual marketing for your book to make your book cover stand out to readers of your genre.
Each project starts with a custom market research session and no obligation consultation to ensure you get the most out of your book cover.
This package works for virtually any genre and is a great fit for new authors.
Front (ebook) cover design
• Professional Photo Compositing (blending images together) from Shutterstock.com
• Professional typography design
• 3 Rounds of Revisions
• Fast Turn around: within twenty business days
• High resolution cover artwork optimized for industry-standard vendors
• Medium resolution cover artwork optimized for website promotion
• Thumbnail cover artwork optimized for catalogue and small advertisements
• Bonus Audio Book cover
• Bonus Title graphic for you book
• Bonus Horizontal sliver graphic ( artwork only)
• $25 Discount on subsequent series books
Print Wrap Upgrade available for $75 and includes
• Front cover extension into spine/back
• Correct sizing of spine/back dimensions
• Professional type setting for back copy text
Digital Canvas Examples
When I first approached Fiona Jayde Media for cover design services, I thought I knew what my book needed and was fairly nervous to hand it off to another creative. However, not long into her collaborative process, it was readily apparent that House of Bastiion belonged in her hands all along. Fiona works like a ying yang, filling the gaps of your imagination, flattering what you already see and defining what you cannot. Somehow, she took my spastic ramblings and compressed them into a diamond, adding just the right amount of pressure when needed to ensure the only outcome possible was the arresting beauty now seated on the cover on my novel. In truth, my success can only be attributed to Fiona’s, as her artwork was the linchpin of my marketing campaign. Were it not for her ingenuity, diligence, and touch of wizardry, no one would have given House of Bastiion a second look. Standing before the roar of applause and admiration for her masterpiece, I certainly hope my pages do it justice.